To all local Contractors and Performers in the Dudley area,
Notification of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Dudley LOC will be held on Monday 14th June 2021 at 6:30pm. The meeting will be held via Zoom.
It is anticipated that the meeting will be a short one, dealing only with necessary business. Of course, there will be an opportunity for any person to raise a point if they wish.
To give greater flexibility with organising other CET events, there will NOT be CET at this meeting.
The meeting will be conducted via Zoom. You can join using the link below
Meeting ID: 850 6350 9394
you can also phone in using one of the following numbers along with the meeting ID and password above:
|United Kingdom||+44 203 481 5240
+44 131 460 1196
+44 203 051 2874
+44 203 481 5237
For security, we will be operating a waiting room so we can try to avoid anyone abusing Zoom. Please be patient and we will let you into the meeting as soon as possible.
- The meeting will be recorded for minuting purposes.
- Please feel free to join the meeting 30mins early to test facilities and familiarise yourself with the setup.
- Please ensure your computer audio is turned on and ensure your microphone, speakers and video are working. Use headphones if necessary
- Please keep your microphone muted for the majority of the meeting unless invited to speak either in any questions or as Agenda speakers, in order to avoid background noise/feedback spill over
- The Zoom meeting has a “Chat” facility where typed comments can be added and seen by all. If you have any questions please raise them in chat, then you will be invited to speak by the facilitator.
The AGM will be followed immediately by a normal committee meeting.
Following the adoption of the new Model Constitution at the AGM in 2017, 1/3rd of the committee is elected at each AGM. Nomination papers will be available to download below but will be removed some time after nominations close midnight 23rd May.
Should you require a postal/proxy vote these will be available 21 days prior to the AGM.
We will also be discussing making a further contribution to the Central LOC fund.
The Performer list is now managed nationally, so the LOC do not know who all performers are in the area. If you are a contractor please ensure all performers working at you practice are made aware of the AGM. If you are a performer and know of another performer who works in the area who has not been invited, please let me know. The LOC constitution makes clear it is the responsibility of performers and contractors to inform the LOC of their contact details.
Elections for the Committee
The following nominations were received:
Jasheen “Sheena” Mangat
Six nominations for the six seats available were received, therefore those nominated are elected unopposed.